Licensed Acupuncturist & Herbalist
Jacqueline Guzman is a California Licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist and has been a NCCAOM National Board Certified Acupuncturist since 2018.
Acupuncture and natural home remedies have been in Jacquline’s life from early on and were readily employed to treat everything from the common cold to a sprained ankle. Cupping and herbal baths were a routine after long cross country-track & field events and marathon training. She recognized at a young age that food is the medicine that kept her physical body strong and her mind performing at its best.
Jacqueline is living her passion of practicing preventive and lifestyle medicine. She is dedicated to helping people discover how to maintain and support all areas of their health and wellness.
Jacqueline enjoys camping, swimming, and traveling.
- Bachelor of Science Biology & Physiology, Minor in Health Education, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA
- Master’s of Science, American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine at CIIS
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture Certification Michelle Gellis, LAc
- Neuromuscular Facial Acupuncture Michelle Gellis, LAc,
- National Board for Health & Wellness Coaching (NBHWC)
- Wellcoaches Certified
- Female & Male Fertility
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Pain Management
- Stress & Anxiety
- Saturday, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Doctor accepting new patients: YES