Licensed Acupuncturist & Herbalist
Kirsten Cooper is a Practitioner of Chinese Medicine, Licensed by the State of California as an Acupuncturist in 2007. She earned her Master of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine (MSTCM) from the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in San Francisco, CA.
While at ACTCM she became a Certified Massage Therapist (CMT), specializing in Tui Na (therapeutic manual therapy that incorporates acupressure, grasping and deep muscle stretching to alleviate pain and improve function).
Prior to her studies in Chinese Medicine, Kirsten earned a Bachelor degree in Biology (with emphasis in Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry) and in Anthropology (BA/BA) from San Francisco State University. She worked for 25+ years as a CPR/First Aid Instructor teaching all levels of Basic Life Support and Emergency Medical Response.
Kirsten believes in the philosophy of medicine that treats the individual in every aspect of their life and focuses on promoting health by educating individuals and giving them the tools they need to improve their own health.
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, SF State University, San Francisco
- Master’s of Science, American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, San Francisco
- Certified Massage Therapist, specializing in Tui Na
- 25+ years as CPR/First Aid Instructor
- Chronic Conditions
- Women’s Health
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- Tuesday – Friday, 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Doctor accepting new patients: YES