Choose Your Program: 14-Days or 21-Days
1. Sign up
Contact me to confirm your interest and ask any questions, or call me at 650-564-9002.
2. Order Your Kit
- 14-Day Cleanse is $197 + tax/ 21-Day Cleanse is $297 + tax (Add $49 for Protein Powder). Save %10 when you do either program with a friend!
- For additional support with weight loss or sugar/carb cravings ask me about herbal formulas from MediHerb: Gymnema, Coleus Forte, or Adrenal Complex.
3. Look & Feel Your Best by Memorial Day!
Here’s your chance to get on board with the very best cleanse program on the market.
- Easily Lose 5-10 lbs by Memorial Day and look and feel your best for friends and family.
- Enjoy daily email and phone support.
- Special needs? Contact me about a customized program that meets your specific goals.
- Kits can be shipped to your home for $8.50 or picked up at my office by Friday, May 5th.
- Remove Natural Toxins
- Improve Digestion
- Lose Weight
- Increase overall brain function
- Increase Energy & Vitality
- Eliminate Chronic Symptoms
Group Cleanse Program Includes:
- Supplements (2-week supply/3-week supply)
- Whole Food protein powder for Shakes (optional $40)
- Detailed instruction booklet
- Daily email with supplement instructions, recipes, and tips and tricks to get the mos out of your cleanse
- A pre- and post- program Toxicity Questionnaire to track your progress (optional- no charge)
- Unlimited email support during the cleanse
- Optional program customization
- A free 15-min phone consultation with Ted Ray, LAc. after the program is completed.
Why This Program is Like No Other
‘Detox’ and ‘cleanse’ are buzz words today, but very few programs actually deliver on their promise. Check out this 21-Day Purification Program Video from Standard Process to hear testimonials from real people who completed the progam. You can see how the program worked for them!
About the 21-Day Purification Program
The Standard Process Purification Program is a structured program that helps patients cleanse and build healthy lifestyle habits. This 21-day program purifies, nourishes, and helps maintain healthy weight. Eight different purification program kits let you target the right cleanse for your needs. The program comes with a helpful guide to keep you on track by explaining the detoxification process and how the body transitions during a cleanse.
10 Keys to a Successful Detox Program
According to Nicole Eckman, RDN, CLT of Enlightenment Nutrition in Fort Collins, CO, here at ten key steps to a successful detoxification program.
- Eat organic vegetables and hormone/antibiotic-free meats and fish two weeks prior to beginning detoxification.
- Reduce food portion sizes by 30–40 percent, and eat low-volume meals with more frequency.
- Drink 1½ liters filtered water per day to avoid dehydration.
- Eat onions and garlic to assist in the elimination of intestinal pathogens and improve gastrointestinal and liver health.
- Eliminate foods that contain hydrogenated fats, partially hydrogenated fats, trans fats, sucrose, fructose, corn syrup, aspartame, and sugar.
- Increase consumption of foods that support the liver, including dark leafy greens (kale, Swiss chard, turnip and beet greens, spinach), broccoli, cauliflower, garlic, onions, lemon, lemon water, and beets, to name a few.
- Sweat daily through infrared sauna, steam, exercise, and hot Epsom salt baths to help move toxins more efficiently from the body. Be very aware of replacing lost electrolytes after profuse sweating. Use Celtic or Himalayan sea salt liberally on food and drink low-sugar coconut water and adequate amounts of filtered water for your body weight.
- Begin to get the bowels moving every day with a high-fiber diet and supplements if needed.
- Start reducing your intake or exposure to stimulants such as caffeine, nicotine, sedatives, and drugs, and try to reduce alcohol intake. Never change medications without talking to your doctor.
- Use mindfulness and awareness to note your emotions and where you feel them in your body. This practice is crucial to reducing stress and allowing the body to heal—and you can see the benefits with only ten minutes per day.
Toxic Load Quiz
- Do you or have you eaten processed foods?
- Do you eat non-organic fruits and vegetables.
- Do you eat meat and poultry that are not free range?
- Do you consume genetically modified food?
- Do you or have you ever used artificial sweeteners?
- Do you drink soda?Do the foods you eat have preservatives, dyes, or sweeteners added?
- Do you eat fast foods and/or eat out regularly?
- Do you charbroil or grill foods?Do you drink coffee regularly?
- Do you drink alcohol?
- Do you drink tap water?
If the majority of your answers are ‘yes’, then it is likely that your diet contributes significantly to your toxic load. Beyond diet, many external toxins, such as perfumes, household cleaners, and pollution add to your toxic load.